Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy by GATE-2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India.
To take the growth curve to further heights, Power Grid Corporation is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join as Assistant Engineer Traineeat E1 Trainee level on the basis of GATE 2017 score. Only GATE 2017 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2016 or prior or GATE 2018 is not valid.After successful completion of 1 (One) year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Assistant Engineers at E1 level. (Advt. No. CC/02/2018) Published at https://www.govtjobsdhaba.com :
Engineer Trainee vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical) : 100 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electronics) : 20 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Civil) : 10 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science) : 10 posts
- Stipend : ₹ 24500/- as Stipend consolidated per month, will be absorbed in the pay scale of ₹ 20600-46500 after successful completion of the training, Age : 28 years as on 31/12/2016.
Candidates are required to apply Online through Power Grid Website with valid GATE 2017 score card only from 27/01/2018 to 17/02/2018. Candidates needs to pay ₹ 200/- as application fee. SC/ST/PWD/Sx-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Details and application submission
Please visit http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities for more information and online submission of application.