The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the NDA-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) , 2018
for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 142nd Course and Naval Academy for 104th course :
- Posts : 383 posts (339 posts in NDA (Army-208, Navy-39, Air Force – 92) and Navy Academy- 44))
- Age : Born between 2nd January, 2000 and 1st January 2003.
- Educational Qualification
- for Army : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.