Online applications on prescribed format are invited for Lateral Recruitment of Consultants/ Specialists/ Analyst (on contract basis) to the following Government Job vacancy positions in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from Indian citizens 2020. (Advertisement No. 3/2019-20).
RBI Lateral Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- Consultant – Applied Mathematics: 03 vacancies
- Consultant – Applied Economics: 03 vacancies
- Economist – Microeconomic Modelling: 01 vacancies
- Data Analyst/ MPD: 01 vacancies
- Data Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS) : 02 vacancies
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DBR) : 02 vacancies
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS) : 01 vacancies
- Risk Analyst/ (DEIO) : 02 vacancies
- IS Auditor: 02 vacancies
- Specialist in Forensic Audit: 01 vacancies
- Accounts Specialist: 01 vacancies
- System Administrator: 09 vacancies
- Project Administrator: 05 vacancies
- Network Administrator: 06 vacancies
₹ 850/- (₹100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only) to be paid online only.
How to Apply Lateral Vacancy Recruitment in RBI 2020?
Apply Online on prescribed format at Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment website from 09/04/2020 to 29/04/2020 for Lateral Vacancy Recruitment in RBI 2020.
Due to the prevailing conditions caused by the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), as a precautionary measure, the dates for Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges for ‘Lateral Recruitment of Consultants/ Specialists/ Analyst – On Contract basis’ which was scheduled from April 9 to April 29, 2020, is deferred till further orders. The fresh dates for the Online Registration of Applications will be informed to the candidates in due course of time on the RBI website.
Details and Application format
The further details along with online application format will be available at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx for Lateral Vacancy Recruitment in RBI 2020.