Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates to conduct the common recruitment process which includes Written Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment.
IBPS Invites online applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS on contract basis :
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- Banker Faculty (Technical): 02 vacancies on a contract basis, Pay: ₹75000/- per month
- Hindi Officer (on contract): 01 vacancies on a contract basis, Pay: ₹56000/-per month
- Professor: 02 vacancies
- Associate Professor: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 04 vacancies
- Faculty Research Associate:05 vacancies
- Research Associate: 05 vacancies
- Research Associate – Technical: 01 vacancies
- Hindi Officer: 03 vacancies
- Analyst Programmer — Windows: 02 vacancies
- Analyst Programmer – Linux: 01 vacancies
- IT Administrator: 01 vacancies
- Programming Assistant: 03 vacancies
₹1000/- for all candidates to be paid online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for Job Vacancy in IBPS 2020?
Apply Online at IBPS website from 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020 only for Government Job Vacancy in IBPS 2020 post no. 3 to 13.
Those who apply for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor should send one copy of printout of your online application form along with the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of e-receipt to The Division Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101.
The last date of receipt of Printout of application along with supporting documents is 10/07/2020.
For the vacancy posts of Banker Faculty (Technical) and Hindi Officer, Interested candidates only may forward their applications giving details of the job experience, on plain paper in the prescribed format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The Division Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101.
Details and Application Format
Please visit https://www.ibps.in/career/ for all the details available and to submit the application online / offline for Government Job Vacancy in IBPS 2020.