1. The government of India announced to approve Rs 50 crores to build up an all-climate ROPAX in Odisha. The complete expense of the venture is assessed to be Rs 110 crores. The task plans to dispatch Roll-on or Roll-off Passenger Jetty associating Kaninali in Bhadrak locale and Talachua in the Kendrapara region.
2. The Department of Science and Technology is all set to deliver a National Level Climate Vulnerability report. The title of the report is “Environment Vulnerability Assessment for Adaptation Planning in India utilizing a Common Framework”.
3. The Russian Government has consented to convey the principal regimental arrangement of the S-400 Triumf SA-21 Growler Air Defense System to India. India and Russia have marked a 5.43 billion USD contract on the guard framework.
4. The United Nations General Secretary called for the United Nations Food Systems Summit to be held in September 2021. The idea is to plan activities for positive change in Agri-food frameworks
5. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is all set to launch four space explorers to the International Space Station on World Earth Day (April 22). NASA to launch the mission alongside SpaceX. About SpaceX Crew 2 It is the second manned operational trip of Crew Dragon Spacecraft.
6. The The government of India confirmed the exchange of technology from Bharat Biotech to Hafkine Institute. COVAXIN is one of the two medications that is as of now regulated in India. It is made by Bharat Biotech in a joint effort with the Indian Council of Medical Research.
7. The International Monetary Fund delivered the Regional Economic Outlook for Sub Saharan Africa. As per the report, the Sub-Saharan region is expected to see the world’s slowest development in 2021.
8. The Indian Meteorological Department declared that the southwest storm is required to be typical at 98% of the Long Period Average. This is mostly on the grounds that the La Nina or El Nino climate conditions that influence storm downpours in India are probably going to be missing.
9. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare reported that around a hundred new emergency clinics are to have their own oxygen plant under the PM CARES Fund. PM CARES Fund is Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund.
10. The Economist Intelligence Unit with Facebook presented the Inclusive Internet Index. As per the record, India is at the 49th spot with regards to web consideration and sexual orientation equity in getting to the web. The Facebook Inclusive Internet Index took a gander at 120 nations.