1. The Government of India, declared that it would give five kilograms of free food grains under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana till June 2021. Free food grains are being given to those covered under the National Food Security Act, 2013.
2. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare gave rules on proning for self-care for COVID-19 patients at home. Under the new rules, the service has exhorted the COVID-19 patients to work on proning on the off chance that they are confronting breathing challenges.
3. The State Bank of India, reconsidered the development of India for the Fiscal Year 2021-22 to 10.4%. Prior, the bank had anticipated the development rate as 11%. SBI has checked the development pace of the nation because of the expanding COVID-19 emergency
4. Japan is to hold its first military drill with French and US assemblies in May 2021. As indicated by Japan, the activity is being held as it is worried about the expanding Chinese activities in the local waters.
5. The United Nations, delivered the Second World Ocean Assessment report. It is crafted by many researchers delegated by individuals from the United Nations from everywhere the world. It follows the underlying report, “World Ocean Assessment I,” distributed in 2015
6. The India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra), said the assessed cost to inoculate every one of the Indians old enough 18 years will be Rs 67,193 crores. This is 0.36% of the GDP of the country.
7. On March 22, 2021, the US President Joe Biden launched a two-day Earth Day Summit. During the Summit, the President swore to split the US outflows before the decade’s over.
8. The US Senate, passed a bill to help battle the ascent of disdain violations against the Pacific Islanders and Asian Americans. The bill will uphold the nearby law authorizations in controlling the disdain violations.
9. G C Murmu has been picked as the External Auditor of Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Key Highlights G C Mumru is right now filling in as the CAG of India. He has been designated as the External Auditor of the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
10. The House of Representatives in the US passed a bill to make Washington DC the fifty-first US state. The Washington DC Admission bill is being relaxed in a year.