The Gujarat Public Service Commission annually holds an examination to hire officers for different jobs in classes 1 and 2; this is known as the GPSC DySO Recruitment. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently issued a notice on the interview schedule for several different vacancies in the government. Additionally, the GPSC has published the Preliminary Call Letter for the Assistant Librarian position. Candidates who have passed the Gujarat Public Service Commission Exam are eligible to apply for one of more than 1,427 open positions in a variety of departments under the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
GPSC DySO Recruitment 2022
Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat) Class 3 and Nayab Mamlatdar Class 3 Vacancy in Gujarat General Administrative Department Gujarat Public Service Commission Gandhinagar has released a notification to conduct a recruitment process for 80 Posts of Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat) Class 3 and Nayab Mamlatdar Class 3 Vacancy in Gujarat General Administrative Department (GAD). Online applications for the Gujarat Jaher Seva Aayog DYSO Bharti 2022 are being accepted from the 15th to the 30th of July 2022 via the organization’s official website, which can be found at www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay), Chief Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Veterinary Officer, Muni. Account Officer|
|Application Staring Date||15-07-2022|
|Application Closing Date||30-07-2022|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
The Gujarat Public Service Commission, also known as GPSC, has distributed a comprehensive interview schedule and a list of applicants deemed unsuitable for the Interview for multiple vacancies. Candidates can visit the Gujarat Public Service Commission’s official Twitter page or the Gujarat PSC’s official website to get the notification. The applicants whose roll numbers are included on the list have been asked to attend the Interview per the timetable announced in the notice.
GPSC DySO Notification 2022
The Gujarat Public Service Commission holds an annual recruitment test for different jobs in classes 1 and 2 called the GPSC exam. Recruiting officials are responsible for administering the test. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently issued a notice on the interview schedule for several different vacancies in the government.
GPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible to fill out the application form, candidates who want to take the GPSC Exam 2022 must fulfil specific prerequisites to qualify. The following is a list of the eligibility criteria for the GPSC:
Students who fall into restricted or unreserved groups are subject to different age requirements. Candidates that fall into the general group must be at least 20 years old and cannot be older than 35 years old, according to their age restrictions.
However, the maximum age restriction might differ for each applicant, even if it is always the same minimum age limit. For an applicant to be eligible for an age reduction, they need to call Gujarat their permanent home.
To be eligible to apply for the GPSC Exam 2022, a candidate must either already possess a bachelor’s degree from a state or central institution that has been acknowledged or be in the last semester of the examination process. In addition, candidates who have earned a postgraduate degree are eligible to apply for the GPSC Exam.
Candidates who fall into the General category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- in addition to the applicable postal charges. On the other hand, candidates who fall into reserved categories, the Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state, and Ex-Serviceman and P.H. Candidates will not be required to pay any fees. Candidates who fall into a reserved category in other states are required to pay an application fee that has been set.
How to Apply for GPSC DySO Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for this position, the candidate must go to the Gujarat Public Service Commission’s official website, which can be found at https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/.
- When the site appears, you need to click the link “Apply online.”
- After that, the applicant has to register by selecting “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Please ensure you have uploaded all required papers before submitting the registration form.
- Following the completion of the submission, the applicant will be given a “One Time Registration Number,” which, in conjunction with the applicant’s date of birth, is required for successful login.
- After successfully logging in, the application form for your chosen position will become available. The prospective employee must supply the essential information, including their educational credentials, and upload the appropriate scanned papers.
- Then choose the “Save” option. The application tab will go to a new tab, at which point the applicant will be able to print the application form.
- The next step is to proceed to the website’s “Online Payment of Fees” section and make the required payment, which is Rs 100 (only for students in the general category). After you have sent in the money, you should ensure that you save the receipt for future reference by saving it.